A mi hablame en Ingleis.

Posted by Wanker | Posted in | Posted on 3/06/2010 02:44:00 p. m.



Mexican Word of the Day: WAFER
I wanted to go to the movies with my friends, pero los mensos didn't wafer me.

Mexican Word of the Day: July
Ju told me ju were going to tha store and JULY to me! JULYER

Mexican Word of the Day: Mushroom
Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!

Mexican Word of the Day: Chicken
My wife wanted me to go to the store, pero chicken go herself.

Mexican word of the day is Rectum
I got 2 cars but not anymore because my wife rectum.

Mexican word of the day is Texas
My ruca always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at.

Mexican word of the day is Defender
Last week my ruca wrecked my car pero gracias a dios nothing happen 2 tha grill just defender.

Mexican word of the day is Juarez
My vieja slapped me and I said, Juarez your freaking problem?

Mexican word of the day is Cheese
My girlfriend wants me to get her pregnant pero cheese crazy!

Mexican word of the day is Brief
My homie farted bad that I couldn't brief.

Mexican word of the day is Cashew
I tried running after you but I couldn't cashew!

Mexican word of the day. BISHOP.
The other day my ruca fell down the stairs and i had to pick the BISHOP.

Mexican word of the day WHEELCHAIR
My homie was drinkin a bud light when I told him "hey vato wheres mine?" He told me "dont worry WHEELCHAIR"

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "A mi hablame en Ingleis."

Publicar un comentario